Thursday 12 March 2009

ARI Community Voices 2008-2009

I selected these words for you Shin Jin do means in Japanese as (God) (People)(Soil). This is from "Love God,Love Neighbor, Love Soil" I believe you are the one who will do like this, as a pastor, as a leader, amd as a farmer. See you some day and may God bless you.
Yukiko san -2001


From: Tomoko san, the Assistant Director of Asian Rural Institute.

Dear Timothy,
Merry Christmas to you! Thanks you for being with us, being a part of the staff community as model graduate of ARI. You are a gift from God to ARI this year and ARI grew. Thanks for your dedicated service and love. May God bless your family and Ghana.
2008

Timothy,
It was so nice to meet you. Without knowing your face, just through emails and phone calls, I have already liked you and respected you very much. I wish I could have more chance to talk to you, then you have been able to teach me more about life...!
But you advices, your sharing with me through your experience have touched my heart and stay with me deeply. Thank you for thinking of me. One day, I want to visit you in Ghana. I hope we will stay in touch so that I can learn from you more & more.
Happy Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Miss you.
Sincerely yours
Michi.
Dated: December 25, 2008

Timothy-san
Thank you for your big smile and your powerful working. You are powerful but you are also very gentle at the same time. I like who you are.
Tomoyo-san
Dated:12:o3:09

No comments: